The Club has five newly raised har-tru tennis courts. There may be a waiting list for full summer weekend tennis privileges, which are limited in number; however, other options are available. The Club tries to provide maximum use for its members without overbooking the courts. The intended purpose is to allow full weekend tennis members a reasonable opportunity to play on a weekend at a time and on a court of their choice. Summer weekdays and off season membership is always available. The written tennis rules are subject to periodic review by the Board of Governors and are available to interested parties.
The Club conducts a number of tennis tournaments during the season. Individual and group lessons are available by teaching pros who maintain the courts and oversee their use during regular hours. The fees for adult and children tennis privileges are determined by the Board before the season starts.
Program Director: DAN SILVERSTEIN
- USPTA Certified
- Former Collegiate Head Tennis Coach
- Director of DS TENNIS PROGRAMS in Dallas, TX
- 8 Years as Adult / Junior programing Director in Dallas, TX
- Assisted with 2015 summer camp
- Worked with the following ATP Professional Players currently on tour:
DENNIS KUDLA (69 ATP)
DEAN O’BRIEN (125 ATP DOUBLES)
FRANCES TIAFOE (177 ATP)
DIAS DOSKARAYEV- CURRENT DAVIS CUP COACH FOR KAZAKSTAN
NATALIA PRINZ SILVERSTEIN
- LADIES DIRECTOR AT LAKEWOOD COUNTRY CLUB, Dallas, TX
- PLAYED COLLEGIATLEY AT WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY
- SPENT 2 SUMMERS WORKING AT SALTAIRE YACHT CLUB
Tennis Sign Up
WEEKENDS MAY 22 - SEPTEMBER 19
7:15 pm Fridays
6 pm Saturdays
SUNDAY-THURSDAY JUNE 28, SUNDAYMAY 24 & AUG 30
7:15 am at the courts
Tennis Camp june 20 - 24
Sessions 1 & 2 cost $375 per person per session. Limit 22 people per session. No refunds
Session 1: Monday through Thursday 8-11 am
Session 2: Monday through Thursday 12-3 pm
Friday Rain Make-up or Round Robin, 8-11 am
• If high numbers of participants we will offer additional week of camp, June 27th-July 1st, 8:00am-11:00am only.
• Cost $375 per player per session, maximum 22 players in each session.
To sign up please do one of the following:
• Call Dan Silverstein at 972-922-0194 or via email @ email@example.com
• mail check to Dan Silverstein- 2245 Marilla Street, #3114, Dallas Tx 75201
MIXED-UP MIXED DOUBLES: DATES JULY 9 & 10
WOMEN'S DOUBLES DATES JULY 16 & 17
MIXED DOUBLES DATES JULY 30 & 31
MEN'S DOUBLES DATES AUGUST 13 & 14
ROUND ROBIN EVERY TUESDAY STARTING JULY 5TH-AUG 16TH
LUNCHEON & ROUND ROBIN FINALS DATE AUG 16TH
Round robin doubles matches are held every Tuesday from 8 am to 1 pm throughout July and August. Play consists of four matches of six games each, sudden death deuce.
We will offer junior training starting July and will email out flier and info once we get the sailing lesson schedule.
All rates are per person. Sign up Saturday evening for lessons the following week or call coach Dan @ 972-922-0194
Guest fees are as followed and please pay coach Dan prior to use of court.
20$ check/cc/cash in season weekend days. $15 otherwise
Please pay for your lesson when you receive instruction: check/cc/cash
Private Lesson Semi-Private 3 Player Clinic
Half Hour $50 $35/person
Full Hour $90 $55/person $35/person
Call the Tennis Shed for further information at 583-6120 or coach Dan @ 972-922-0194